IMG_0122

IMG_0123

IMG_0124Yesterday I finished the insert vessel for the basket. It was a bit tricky as the side were slightly soft,so as you can see I propped them up with bits of conjute etc. My workshop has the most up to date tools !!!!!! Anyway it worked and then I added the shells to the inside, I think it works and today I am going to attempt to remove it from the bucket and add the porcelain shells to the outside. It only has to be added to one section so it shouldnt take long. Once it is dry I can fire it and I will apply a clear glaze and a coloured glaze but only to the base. Keep you posted….

Advertisements